Rockley Family Foundation
2022 Year-End Contribution Summary
To assist you in complying with IRS regulations, below is a summary of your personal contributions to the KSU Foundation during calendar year 2022, along with any benefits you were eligible to receive because of your contributions. Stated benefits received in conjunction with your contribution may reduce your tax deduction. Please contact your tax advisor with any specific questions concerning the deductibility of contributions for federal or state income tax purposes.
The gifts listed below are your personal contributions to the KSU Foundation, Inc. during 2022. The
following types of gifts are not included in this summary:
• Matching gifts from your employer
• Gifts from private or family foundations
• Gifts from donor advised funds (DAFs)
• Gifts made by corporations or others in your honor
• Gifts of goods or property (Gifts-in-Kind)
• Gifts made to the KSU Athletic Association or the KSU Research and Service Foundation
If you have any questions about this information, please contact the Office of Advancement
Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (470) 578-6027.
LISTING OF PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS AND ANY BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE GIFTS:
Designation: Bailey School of Music